MOI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Edward Callun
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:56 am by tkmillertime

» we remember
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 am by tkmillertime

» Neopets personality test
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:48 am by tkmillertime

» new Updates
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 am by tkmillertime

» and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008)
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 am by tkmillertime

» Death is coming and so i fear it
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 am by tkmillertime

» Happy Birthday
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am by tkmillertime

» Binary coding and where to find them or just the site
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:47 am by tkmillertime

» Your Website
and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 am by tkmillertime

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008)

Go down

and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) Empty and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008)

Post  tkmillertime Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:10 am

as i feared for four years now. the death of my grandfather this morning today. very sad but i saw it comming. i guess. it still hurts but i still dont know what to do. this now is two deaths this year. my uncle wayne and now my grandfather staska. very very sad year for me as well as my grandmother and aunt carol. i dunno how they r kereping up even after the first one died. very had indeed. especially when i have a stoumach ache. its making things worse there. i dunno what to do.

tkmillertime
Admin

https://tkmillertime.board-directory.net  or tkmillertime.tripod.

Back to top Go down

and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008) Empty Re: and so the passing of my grandather today this morning (Oct 15th 2008)

Post  tkmillertime Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 am

as i have told u above its time for the passing of my granfather. today (Oct 18th 2008) was his funural and they did an excellent job. i give them my two thumbs up and a great smile with a thanks afterwards for all their hard work. because of our newspaper (Winnipeg Free Press) going on strike we had a little blirr in our other paper (the sun) about him and where the funual took place. if u missed out im sorry but the mass was it holly redimer on donwood drive by my grandmothers apartment. and the funrual home was at green acres on fermor or number one highway going east out to the country. it was very nice but i really think seeing my grandfather in that tomb wasnt plasent and some of the memories in my cosins speech was missed out like they forgot me in there but its all true. and the fact is i dont usually like to hear or see my name in or heard out loud. i dunno it makes me feel unconfortable. thats probably y i have a nick name here on this site. some ppl know my name but thats ok i guess. all though she now feels bad about it but i dont really care about it, i told her what i said here and shes ok with it. she even gave me a smile and a chuckle about it. even though i told everyone later what i said to her.

tkmillertime
Admin

https://tkmillertime.board-directory.net  or tkmillertime.tripod.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum